What women won’t do to get longer, thicker and fuller lashes?
Ever since you can remember, all the dolls you had when you were a little girl had lashes you would die for. This probably explains your obsession with it. Unfortunately, you don’t have those baby doll eyes. In fact, you often had to resort to mascaras and eyelash extenders just to add more drama to your eyes. Not to worry because there is a solution.
What is Revitalash?
There’s a lot of talk about Revitalash. So, what exactly is this? This is a reformulated eyelash conditioner that works even better than its original formula. Just take a look at the positive testimonials and you’ll see that this version is definitely head and shoulders above its predecessor. Those who have tried it can tell you that their lashes are longer and thicker than ever. In fact, they no longer need the help of cosmetic products.
How Does It Work?
The new Revitalash contains peptides and chemicals that have been carefully studied, measured, and combined to promote the growth of new lashes. The hairs that grow are lusher, longer, and fuller. All you need to do is apply the serum daily on your eyelids. The noticeable changes happen within 4 to 6 weeks, but many can also tell you that they’ve seen vast improvements in as short as 3 weeks.
What makes this serum work? Here are its most notable ingredients:
- Sodium Chloride – Another name for table salt, which is known to lock in moisture
- Panthenol – A derivative of vitamin B5, which is known to promote hair growth, repair damage, and improve sheen
- Citric Acid – Helps adjust a products pH balance
- Phenoxyethanol – Inhibits bacterial growth
- Chlorphenesin – A muscle relaxant (pregnant women need to stay away from this)
- Disodium Phosphate – Protects metallic substances in beauty products
- Trifluoromethyl Dechloro Ethylprostenolamide – a lipid compound that increases hair growth
Using the serum is quite simple. Just make sure that you’re not pregnant when you buy any brand of eyelash enhancer. Use the brush attached to the container and apply a thin layer of the product on your lids. Be careful and try not to get anything in your eyes. Do this daily and monitor your eyelash growth.
What To Expect
As mentioned earlier, the product claims to provide results within 4 to 6 weeks, provided that you apply this daily.
As with any eyelash enhancer, those who are highly allergic to even the mildest ingredients can experience some redness. If this happens to you, discontinue use and talk to your dermatologist about other options.
To make an educated purchase, you also need to know the advantages and disadvantages that come with the product:
- Made from mild ingredients
- Components used have been approved by the FDA
- Is reasonably priced (retailing for less than $50)
- Provides quick results
- Is considered one of the best eyelash enhancers based on customer feedback and expert analysis
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Has some negative reviews