Turmeric recipes to get glowing skin:
Beauticians the world over are getting out of bed to the awesome advantages of turmeric extract and it’s also being integrated in cosmetics. What exactly is wonderful about turmeric extract is that it’s easily available and you can use it in different ways using substances that are available right in your own house.
Turmeric beauty benefits
- Turmeric is high in antioxidants that slow down cell damage.
- It’s commonly used as a skin exfoliant and enhances complexion's texture
- It helps with inflammatory skin conditions, such as acne, dry skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- It helps reduce pigmentation and even out the skin tone.
- It is also decrease facial lines.
Make your own turmeric face mask
1. Mix flour, turmeric extract, honies and milk products to create a paste
2. Tablespoons of flour. You can use regular flour, rice flour or ground oats if your skin is dry.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3 tablespoons milk. You can also use yogurt to fight acne.
- A few drops of honey
- Apply a thin layer to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes
3. Wash off in the bath, washing carefully to eliminate.
4. Implement favorite moisturizer.
Photos via makeupalley.com and google.com